Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

Very sad news, my heart also goes out to his family. Shocking!
    R.I.P

Rod

Terribly sad news to hear of this untimely death of a great man and contributor to this hobby and forum.
    R.I.P Eric, your presence here will be sorely missed.
    My deepest condolences go out to his family and I keep them in my prayers.

?

Terrible to hear, it's always sad to get such news. My condolences to his family and loved ones and may he rest in peace.

?

Such a tragic thing to happen to a man of such character, it deeply saddens me that something this awful should happen to anyone on this forum. My condolences to Eric's family and his wife. Eric had a large portion of his life ahead of him tragic to see it cut short like this. Although I did not know Eric his enthusiasm for collecting and life was above all. You will be deeply missed Eric RIP

ESPECIALLY TRAGIC when one looses his life far to soon remember only the good die young RIP

I added her on Facebook yesterday and sent her the same things I have said here, in message form.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I added her on Facebook yesterday and sent her the same things I have said here, in message form.
    DITTO! I'm not sure if she will be check out FB in these times but I sent my condolences. I would also like to thank Larry for the donation link. We should take care of our own!!!!
    What do you say Ladies and Gent's???? Let see if we can get the 10K

Semper Fi
    Phil

Oh man. A sad day from just hearing the news. I sure did like his posts and opinions. ahhhhhhh......

?

R.i.p.

Still can't get over this... life is so cruel sometimes.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast