Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

Quote by Danmark View Post
    It will be 1am Sunday morning here on the east coast of Australia. I have raised a toast to his memory this evening, 6 hours early.

I know it states the actual, but can a moderator possibly change the thread title now to something like " In memory of our friend, Eric Zentner, gone but not forgotten" .... or something similar, to celebrate his life and not the untimeliness of his passing.

Regards, Dan
    Hi Dan.. I agree..as my wording in the original title was typed out of "shock"..and I wanted to get the word out. Looking at the thread title now...as a few days has past..it is an bit extreme..and would be best to honor Eric. I will change the title of the thread to

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Thankyou for the heads up Best Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-21-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

RIP Eric

I upgraded the first post..with his obituary that Big Ned supplied..including his Tuxedo photo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Oh my. My deepest condolences to his wife. This truly was sudden. I know he will be greatly missed both here and in the real world.

Just heard...very sad news, a tragic loss for everyone..Condolences to his family

A very sad and tragic loss of a much respected member of the forum. My condolences go out to his family and all his friends.

CBH
    ?

Very Sad news , my deepest condolences to his family at this most difficult time .
    Let us all remember the fragility of Life , and take the time to tell those most important to us that we love them .

Chris

Rest In Peace, Eric-san.

Taka

Shocking news
    RIP Eric
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Updated first post..Eric was working on a 1976 Chevy Camaro.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast