Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

mpw
    ?

Very sad news indeed. Although many of us on this forum will never meet a comradeship still builds up between regular posting members and when a loss of a fellow enthusiast happens like this it shocks us all. My condolences to his family.

Mark.

I retuned home very late last night after two weeks away with the Army. Hence my late reply.

I was very shocked to learn of this sad news. I had shared many messages with Eric over the years on the forum. He was a really nice guy. My deepest condolences to his family.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My deepest sympathies to Eric's family. Such a terrible tragedy.

Ahh ya silly bugger Eric! You where a Great Friend, I'm going to miss you greatly Mate! RIP

?

Having trouble putting this on writing, what can someone say with a tragedy like this?
    Gone way to soon, what a loss for his family and friends!
    My condolance to the family, i wish them all strenght needed in these difficult times.

Ger

I have only just seen this terrible news, I am so sorry that he is gone, a much loved and respected gentleman. GOD rest his soul and bless his family. Leon.

I just spoke with Beth Zentner..she said she will log on tomorrow,under the user name "Beth Fraley Zentner" ...and read through the thread and touch base with everyone. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I said in a former post that i will raise a glass to Eric's memory.
    Done.
    Bye Monsieur Eric!
    Attached Images Attached Images

4md
    ?

I only just seen this thread, what terrible news, My Sympathies to his family

Hi everyone. My name is Beth and I am Eric's wife. Larry C. has kindly set me up with an account so I can see all of your comments about my sweet husband. He absolutely loved this forum. He was on here all of the time. <3 I am very sad that I have lost him. He was a good man and a great husband who never met a stranger. He has made many good friends on here. It makes me feel good to get on the forum and see all of your comments. Thank you so much.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast