Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

?

Being away for a while from forum i must say this is horrible news. Eric was a good guy even i did not knew him in person. Always kind to help out when needed. My deepest condolences to Mrs. Zentner and family. Indeed sad news.

Best regards

Lars

A tragic loss...My deepest condolences to Mrs. Zentner and family...

I've been away for a couple of weeks and just saw this. I didn't know Eric personally but noticed him on here often and he was a valuable contributor and very nice. My condolences to his family and particularly his wife Beth.

Aweful, just aweful! We met in person just months ago and now this. Truly sad. God bless Eric and Beth!

Your friend
    Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

R.i.p.

Hey guys,

I was cleaning up today when I cam across this...just though someone might want to hear another Eric story.

I called Eric up in the summer of 2012 after I found out that I was lucky enough to get a table for the 2013 SOS. I asked him if he wanted to help out at our table. The previous SOS (2012) was when I first met Eric in person...he soon learned that it is a MASSIVE show! He was tired after the first day...so I offered up the table helper badge so that he could help and have a place to take a rest during the show. Eric was super excited to be helping out...he sent me his $60.00 (this is the fee to get the badge) and I was going to meet him the night before the show to give him his badge.

Anyone that knew Eric knows that he and Beth lost Beth's mother a short time before the 2013 SOS (February 2013). I awoke to a phone call from a solemn Eric telling me that the show was 'off' for him as he had just lost his Mother-In-Law. Eric never did get to use this pass...he did make it to the 2014 SOS but did not make it early enough to make another $60.00 worth it. I don't know why I held onto this...it is a worthless piece of paper...but I sure am glad that I did. This will stay with me the rest of my collecting life as my way of remembering Eric.

Miss you buddy...

Chrys

Eric Pic.jpg

Eric and I have always talked much on the phone..but never had the pleasure to meet him. In 2012..he was quite excited of his recent acquirement of an SS Fez..and what he had to do to get it. I went overseas on vacation..shortly thereafter and I went to log onto the WRF from Indonesia. The WRF system did not recognize the IP address and booted me off. I could not log in under my name.
    I sent Moderator Adrian a PM under a different user name..explaining who I am. This was a task that no one would believe..as many trollers try this approach all the time. I sent Eric a PM also explaining the same situation...but I added onto Erics PM..of how he acquired his SS Fez. I said......." No one else knows this conversation You and I had about your Fez..and you blew off church one Sunday morning to get it !! Eric knew this conversation..and told Adrian Stevenson..which Ade was able to reset my password. The island that I was on was not signal usable to call Eric directly...but later called him..when I went back to the main island.

I just wanted to share this story..as he had helped me with this issue. He also sent to me recently a handful of Indian Arrow heads..which I will hold onto. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Just seen this thread today !

Very Sad & tragic news

R.I.P Eric

I'm absolutely sure those close to him remembered Eric one year on from that tragic day - but I for one am sorry I missed the date some months back.

A life well lived but cut WAY too short .......... Vale Eric Zentner
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Great from you to remind us he's gone for 1 year.
    But he's not forgotten.
    I was wearing the shirt he offered to me yesterday.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast