Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

?

Horrible news.

My condolences to his friends and family.

I will call his sister..and get some details
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

According to the FaceBook page, they were into rescue dogs, I know-particularly Corgi's, but at a time like this, I imagine that , if anything, a cash donation to the widow would be better utilized.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The loss of one of our own is like a loss of a family member in a forum as close as this. rest in peace Eric

Here is an address to which condolences ..flowers..well wishes may be sent to.

Beth Zentner 3421 South Park Ave. Joplin MO. 64804

address also in first post
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am so saddened by this tragic news! Eric was one of the first guys on here that started helping me out. We had spoken on the phone almost every week in the past 4 years. I can't believe I lost an awesome friend! My heart goes out to his lovely wife Beth, Princess and his family. He was such a cool guy and very well rounded in almost every subject we spoke about. I am truly missing my friend right now!!! RIP, Buddy!!!!!

?

What a terrible tragedy, Eric was a terrific member here, always advising where he could, I shall miss his posts and my deepest sympathies go to his family, if i may can i suggest that the forum dedicate a section to him ie The Eric Zentner Memorial, and base this on his particular expertise of collecting, i think his family would appreciate this and at the same time his memory would remain on the forum, RIP Eric, sadly missed and far to soon

These are saddening news indeed. I never really spoke personally to Eric, but he was always such an gentleman and I saw a lot of his threads/posts trough out the years, a true pillar of this community.

Rest in peace.

?

RIP mate....tragic

Very sad - RIP

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast