Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

In a tragically bizarre coincidence, another Eric Zentner was killed in an automobile related accident three years ago. VERSACE fashion model Eric Zentner was killed on March 26th 2011 in California by a hit & run driver.
    He was 30. BOTH were devastating losses to family, friends & community. ... and both will be remembered.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Tomorrow, at dawn, the time when the countryside whitens,
    I'll leave. You see, I know you expect.
    I will go through the forest, I will go by the mountain.
    I can not stay away from you any longer.

I walk with my eyes fixed on my thoughts,
    Seeing nothing outside, hearing no noise,
    Alone, unknown, back bent, hands crossed,
    Sad, and the day for me will be like night.

I will not look gold evening falls,
    Or sails off down towards Harfleur,
    And when I arrive, I will put on your grave
    A bunch of green holly and heather in bloom.

Victor Hugo

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Chartoable donations For Beth Zentner link posted here and in first post Corgi Nation supports Beth & Princess Zentner | Memorial/Funeral - YouCaring.com
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Terrible news...Eric was a fine member here and he will be missed...I do hope we are able to memorialize his contributions to the forum in a manner he would appreciate...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Terrible news...Eric was a fine member here and he will be missed...I do hope we are able to memorialize his contributions to the forum in a manner he would appreciate...
    cheers, Glenn
    I associate myself with above and express my deep respect for our late colleague and my profound sadness for this awful loss.

?

You will certainly be missed on the forum Eric...RIP....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Eric was always a great guy. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. From my few interactions with him I could tell he had a true love for the hobby and for the members of this forum.

Quote by davejb View Post
    What a terrible tragedy, Eric was a terrific member here, always advising where he could, I shall miss his posts and my deepest sympathies go to his family, if i may can i suggest that the forum dedicate a section to him ie The Eric Zentner Memorial, and base this on his particular expertise of collecting, i think his family would appreciate this and at the same time his memory would remain on the forum, RIP Eric, sadly missed and far to soon
    Totally agree with you.
    chris

?

Very sad news I didn't know Eric personally.But I did see him on here & he came across a very nice gentleman. So what can I say??. Terry.

RIP to him and condolences to all.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast