Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

?

I just feel sick in the stomach from this news. My thoughts go out to his family.

RIP Eric.

Brett

?

Tragic news.

R.I.P.

I always read his posts with interest. Taken far too early.

?

A tragic loss to the forum.

R.I.P

?

Larry, is there anyway you can pass on the messages here to Beth?

They are small grains of comfort right now but in time when the pain isn't so raw, they may help and let her know just how highly Eric was regarded by his friends here.

I don't know how much she knew about the forum but she is probably unaware her husband had a whole other circle of friends whose thoughts of Eric will make her proud.
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-19-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very sad news indeed my condolences to his family.

Hi Adrian.....sorry i accidentally posted my reply and removed it from your post..... and yes..I have done this yesterday giving her a link to the main forum..and also this thread. I explained to her Erics involvement here..as quite helpful and respected for his knowledge..and being on a global forum..Eric was known like the rest of us Worldwide. On behalf of the Warrelics forum..and myself..I also posted a comment..with the WRF link on her Face book page. Beth found great comfort....knowing that he was well liked by many more people..than she thought.

She also commented to be before the car wreck..that Eric took this old car out after working on it..only to return back to house..as he needed something for the car..and went back out...and at that time..never coming back. Sometimes..some things..IMO can wait to the next day..at that late hour. If he would of stayed home..after his short trip..this thread would not exist.

Eric commented to me..after his wifes mother died..that Beth..did not have anymore family..and Eric was now all she had. I will contact her again..after the funeral services this saturday. Beth commented to me last night after she saw that this thread reached 5 pages..how close everyone was with Eric..and how nice it was that everyone came together as one. I told Beth..thats the great thing about this forum..we are unified like a family here

I will keep the thread updated when applicable..in Beths time. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This is tragic! Eric was a great guy and I had the pleasure of exchanging pms with him on a few occasions. After reading through this thread I see that he touched many lives. You will be missed, Eric. My condolences to his wife and family.

Luke

Rest in Peace Eric.

?

I didn't know Eric personally but I gather he was a great guy and no one should go out like that. May we all remember him and my condolences are with his family.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast