Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Merry Christmas - I hope you are all doing good.

Article about: Hello. It´s been too long. I hope all of you are healthy and doing good. I do not know whether or not I will come back as an active member, due to a decreasing health... not going to be in d

Default Merry Christmas - I hope you are all doing good.

Hello.

It´s been too long. I hope all of you are healthy and doing good. I do not know whether or not I will come back as an active member, due to a decreasing health... not going to be in denial about that one.

Basically, I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and an amazing new year. Please take good care of eachother.

xx, Chris
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: Merry Christmas - I hope you are all doing good.

Have a good one Chris and I hope whatever ails you gets sorted soon

Ben
    Ben

Hi Chrissy, best wishes to you too.

I hope your health improves.

We have missed you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Chrissy, good to hear from you again.

Merry Christmas to you too and I hope the New Year brings better health and more visits to the forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I am sorry to hear that you are not well Chris Merry Christmas and all the best to you.

Kind regards Mark K

?

All the best Chris, take care and here's to a happy and healthy 2013 for you.

Best wishes,

Carl

Thank you, guys. It is very much appreciated.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hello.

It´s been too long. I hope all of you are healthy and doing good. I do not know whether or not I will come back as an active member, due to a decreasing health... not going to be in denial about that one.

Basically, I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and an amazing new year. Please take good care of eachother.

xx, Chris
    Hi Christina,
    I was going to "Like" your post but, I can not do that as I am not pleased to hear that your health is not good.
    This is very unfortunate news. Please have faith and concentrate on getting better.
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    We will be here when and if you need us,
    Regards,
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-08-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

(Just want to add, my condition is not fatal, at least, I hope/think it is not. So let´s get that cleared out.)
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    (Just want to add, my condition is not fatal, at least, I hope/think it is not. So let´s get that cleared out.)
    Now, that post I can like!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast