Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria near Niagara Falls?

Article about: Hi guys, I will be in Niagara Falls all weekend, in both Canada and America. Does anyone know of any large antique malls or militaria shops nearby? Thanks, Mo

Default Militaria near Niagara Falls?

Hi guys,

I will be in Niagara Falls all weekend, in both Canada and America. Does anyone know of any large antique malls or militaria shops nearby?

Thanks,
    Mo

Default Re: Militaria near Niagara Falls?

Mo, I think you should enjoy all that you can when visiting Niagra Falls. It is a fantastically beautiful place and there is lots to see. I am not sure how the floral gardens etc are this time of year. There is plenty of time for militaria any other time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No kidding...bring that little GF of yours and enjoy the scenery. Do the whole tourist bit and to heck with badges and helmets for a few days!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

To heck with badges and helmets?!? Never!

I have actually been to Niagara Falls several times. I go there a few times per year, and I have actually done all of the touristy stuff. I just never thought to look for militaria there. I did stop at an antique mall on the way though, and all I found was an Arisaka bayonet and a Heer officer's sword. The prices were $200 and $800, respectively. No thanks!

I actually live very close to the falls. On a clear day I can see Ontario from my town.