Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria shops near I-80?

Article about: Hey guys, Tomorrow I will be making my second road trip from Salt Lake City, Utah to Erie, Pennsylvania. I will be on interstate 80 pretty much the whole time. Do any of my fellow American c

Default Militaria shops near I-80?

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I will be making my second road trip from Salt Lake City, Utah to Erie, Pennsylvania. I will be on interstate 80 pretty much the whole time. Do any of my fellow American collectors know of good shops to stop at in towns that lie next to I-80?

Thanks,
    Mo

Default Re: Militaria shops near I-80?

Between lincoln, NE and Omaha, NE there is a small WWII museum that is ran by a WWII Vet. I don't recal if he sells anything but he has alot of neat stuff and a great story. There are signs on I 80 where to get off, it is right off the interstate in an old gas station.

Phil

Here is a link to another military vehicle museum along I 80 Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles - Lexington, Nebraska The exit for the other Museum is Exit 420.Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles - Lexington, Nebraska

Sorry one more that I almost forgot about [url]http://www.strategicairandspace.com

You're a glutton for punishment Mo. Once would be tolerable, but I think the second time around I'd be flying the friendly skies. That's a long haul my friend! Maybe you can pick up something good!

Jay

I remember driving past that vehicle museum the first time around, but I didn't have enough time to stop there. I have enough time now so I am looking forward to going there. Thanks for the info on the museum too.

Jay- I actually love driving. I find Wyoming to be quite a pleasant drive.

Well guys, I'm in Loncoln tonight, but I stopped at that vehicle museum and got lots of photos to share when I get back home!

I also happened to stop in Buford, Wyoming, America's smallest town! I thought it was pretty neat. haha