Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

Article about: sorry if this has also been said i din not look at any of the comments, but if you are looking for a good and realistic ww2 sniper game you need to get- sniper elite v2- it is one of the bes

Default Re: military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

Rene literally you can run Hearts of Iron with a Bick or lemon of a computer.
    Morris

Close Combat is by far my favorite WWII game.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...read-226516-9/

Close Combat is great, my all time favourite strategy game is Company of Heroes though.

I have just purchased Rising storm.

Company of Heroes 2 , Call of duty World at War , Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

?

Medal of honor airborne, Brother's in arm's Hell's Highway, Call of duty classic, Call of duty 3, Medal of honor tier 1, Medal of honor Warfighter, Call of duty black ops 1&2. They are the games I play frequently now on xbox although my favorite was Call of duty World at war but nearly every time I try and play world at war online the server's are hacked. I would say Medal of honor Airborne was most enjoyable to play.. The recent Medal of honor games have not been up to scratch in my opinion although the attention to detail was very good. Think they were too eager to try and out do Call of duty and it backfired. That said Call of duty is getting seriously old now as well I really only loved the original games set during WW2 but now they just seem to churn out another Modern Warfare or black ops every year for the 12 year olds who want to customize there M4 carbine with that oh so realistic super duper x-ray scope & rainbow stripe camouflage.

If you like strategy military/civilisation games I would recommend Rome total war on pc.
    You have to build your towns and civilisations while creating the Roman Empire.
    It's an old game maybe 2003-2006 ? So you can get it online for very cheap new.

?

Silent Hunter III. Not that I have played it in a long time, but still - very enjoyable. Turn off the lights, plug the headphones into the PC and have plenty of coffee in the pot! "ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRM!!!!"

I play MW3, sniper elite from time to time but I like RPG games a little more.

?

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    I have just purchased Rising storm.
    How is it???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast