Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

Article about: sorry if this has also been said i din not look at any of the comments, but if you are looking for a good and realistic ww2 sniper game you need to get- sniper elite v2- it is one of the bes

Default military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

you play military video games

Default Re: military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

i have call of duty black ops 2 and call of duty 3

R.U.S.E is a good ww2 one I have for xbox, but I have no time to play it though!
    R.U.S.E. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    GDC 2009: R.U.S.E. Exclusive Trailer for Xbox 360 - Metacritic Video - Metacritic

I am an MOH " Medal of Honor" fan. love them games..the most challenging was MOH "Rising Sun"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Those are first person shooters, hardly military games. The old Avalon Hill, TacOps, and Talonsoft games are real military games! Not for Xbox....

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I am an MOH " Medal of Honor" fan. love them games..the most challenging was MOH "Rising Sun"
    The Japanese were rather handy with the bayonet in MOH "Rising Sun". They made my skin crawl every time I heard that "shink" noise.
    I'm still playing Panzer and Allied General on PS2. Just love these two.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Those are first person shooters, hardly military games. The old Avalon Hill, TacOps, and Talonsoft games are real military games! Not for Xbox....
    X Box, ect - Shooting games, not necessarily or even remotely military strategy games, but exciting and fun none the less.
    Regards,
    John

R.U.S.E is not a first person shooter and is similar in a small way to the old Avalon Hill games I grew up with

I have been playing video games my entire life, I remember when Pac Man came out for the atari 2600, I raced home from school and played till my thumbs fell off, but anyway I have an xbox 360 now, and play sports games sometimes, and I really liked call of duty untill my nephew turned me onto Battlefield 3, which IMO is alot better for an older player, it is more of a strategy and serious/realistic war shooter and has a bigger learning curve compared to COD which is full of 10 yr olds jacked up on mt dew just blasting away without any real skill involved. Just my opinion, they are both good games.

Quote by DougB View Post
    yea I know old timers game and its easy and enjoyable. I cant handle the spec ops stuff or black opps either ..too technical and too much to remember...more like modern day warfare..that why i like the WW2 games,,old fashion conventional
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast