Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Military sim game Panzer Campaigns available on iPad!

Article about: For those who know this game it is now available on iPad. I've been playing it all week. The PC download is free and you buy the scenarios. They have Bulge 44 and Tunisia 43 out. For the PC

?

Default Military sim game Panzer Campaigns available on iPad!

For those who know this game it is now available on iPad. I've been playing it all week. The PC download is free and you buy the scenarios. They have Bulge 44 and Tunisia 43 out. For the PC there are about 15 different titles, I have them all.

They successfully keep most of the game play intact, some minor changes to dumb it down for a tablet but it holds up well!

The Civil War just got released by them as well, similar platform and gameplay.

I LOVE this game series, I am going to wear my iPad out now!

Is it a strategy type game Doug?...

?

Hexagonal map turn based sim based on the old wargames of Avalon Hill and SPI. Excellent simulation and strategy although the AI is rather weak.

If you have an iPad download the base game for free and try it. It is awesome. I went and bought a new laptop just to play these as they are not Mac compatible. Now I don't need the laptop. Anyone need a new gaming laptop?

Gotcha i know the type you mean!.....

?

Here are some pics of the PC game, pretty much the same on iPad. Stalingrad 42 is not available yet.

Looks interesting mate!...

Im a fan of the hexagonal strategy myself. I play the new Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign on Steam PC which is great.
    Morris

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Im a fan of the hexagonal strategy myself. I play the new Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign on Steam PC which is great.
    Morris
    Is it Mac compatible by chance?

It sure is, it is 19.99 at the moment Doug but i would wait until steam has there Christmas sale. I purchased it last week for half price during the sort summer blitz sale.
    Morris

?

Awesome I will check it out. I love the old East Front, West Front games by Talonsoft. Wish thy come out for iPad / Mac soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast