Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Military websides

Article about: by KSH Come to think of it Nick, Klaus has always charged premium prices for mint examples of EKs and he always sells them in the end because many collectors will pay up for such examples an

JMM
    ?

Default Military websides

Hi everyone

I'd like your help on military websides. What are the most trusted? I would prefer sites on Europe but I welcome all others of course. I realy do like Collectors Guild but the prices are high. Any sugestions on more afordable ones?
    Thank you for your time and opinions // JMM

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Military websides

Klaus Butschek who runs Butschek Antiques is my favorite dealer by far when it comes to German militaria. He is as honest and trustworthy as they come - a true gentleman to do business with.

Link: butschek antiques

Klaus is not the cheapest out there, but he is worth every penny because of his service to his customers in my opinion.

Regards,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote by KSH View Post
    Klaus Butschek who runs Butschek Antiques is my favorite dealer by far when it comes to German militaria. He is as honest and trustworthy as they come - a true gentleman to do business with.

Link: butschek antiques

Klaus is not the cheapest out there, but he is worth every penny because of his service to his customers in my opinion.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    I was going to say, his prices keep creeping up, he has an unmarked regular EK2 for 180 Euros !!

But yes a gentleman dealer indeed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I was going to say, his prices keep creeping up, he has an unmarked EK2 for 150 Euros !!

But yes a gentleman dealer indeed

Nick
    You are correct there with the minty EKII, but overall he is not as insanely overpriced as Kai Winkler and Weitze are at least.

Regards,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Quote by KSH View Post
    You are correct there with the minty EKII, but overall he is not as insanely overpriced as Kai Winkler and Weitze are at least.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    Sorry, its 180 Euros not 150 !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have found Daniel at GreatMilitaria.com to be very good to deal with.

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    I have found Daniel at GreatMilitaria.com to be very good to deal with.
    Agreed, another good dealer ! I just wish he would update his website !!!

Nick

Hi,
    Try, German WW2 Militaria - Home
    Its my own site and i have kit for sale, more than is listed and I have many repeat buyers because I only sell good condition original kit. Most is from my own collection. I am sure there are people out there who will vouch for me. If there are specifics in the kit rather than medal area of collecting then i am sure to be able to help you. I always have new kit to add to my list and most does not get that far as collectors let me know what they are after and I send them an email directly to let them know what I have. Most of the kit I have comes from Jersey here in the Channel Islands having been left over after the Occupation. Feel free to email me with your wants list damienhorn1@gmail.com
    All the best,
    D.

Kai has alot of stuff but damn he's expensive!

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Sorry, its 180 Euros not 150 !!

Nick
    Come to think of it Nick, Klaus has always charged premium prices for mint examples of EKs and he always sells them in the end because many collectors will pay up for such examples and he knows that of course.

Regards,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast