Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

missing members

Article about: evening all ,i was just thinking about forum members on here that i used to speak to quite alot and not heard from for quite some time , the members are moaning minie and hellschickie does a

CBH
    ?

Hey Mark , Sorry about not getting back to you . I was waiting to get some photos taken . I'm still here .
    Cheers Chris

I havent posted here in almost a year now, I blame summerjobs, new school and moving to my own apartment... I havent forgotten you guys and girls though, Ive been lurking around every now and then, and once I get myself into a financially stable situation I can start thinking of expanding my militaria collection again!

lol then theres me on here ever single night for 3 years now

Quote by Poromies View Post
    I havent posted here in almost a year now, I blame summerjobs, new school and moving to my own apartment... I havent forgotten you guys and girls though, Ive been lurking around every now and then, and once I get myself into a financially stable situation I can start thinking of expanding my militaria collection again!
    welcome back poromies,i thought i hadnt heard from you in a while ,glad your still active on here, as and when you can be

?

I remember Pammy...I hope she is still with us...by the way im still here Lol
    Also there was a guy called Tom username Swordfish on here had a great knowledge on german swords.
    What happened to him?

Quote by LMG 1 View Post
    I remember Pammy...I hope she is still with us...by the way im still here Lol
    Also there was a guy called Tom username Swordfish on here had a great knowledge on german swords.
    What happened to him?
    Luke,
    The last time Tom, (Swordfish) was logged into WAF he sent me a message. That was near the end of March of 2011. I have also sent him a couple of e-mails directly and received no response. As far as I know, that was the last time anyone heard from him.
    Swordfish, Is he still around??? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well there was talk of a time machine to take people back to 1939, maybe some could not resist the temptation of bringing back mint memorabilia and jumped inside it and cant find there way back

now there is a more plausable reason for the missing members maximus ,all this talk of alien abductions etc

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Hey Mark , Sorry about not getting back to you . I was waiting to get some photos taken . I'm still here .
    Cheers Chris
    No worries Chris last time we talked you were heading out on the boat for a few days (three hour tour) I will have a parcel in the post for you on Monday by the way there is a new fish club in the box for you as well you should get a good chuckle.

Regards Mark K

CBH
    ?

I got your package already to mail also , I didn't have any extras to throw in sorry ! And the boat is out of the water now safe and sound , she's an old girl and had a leaky summer after some crazy shit happened . But it stayed off the bottom which is all you can hope for ! I sang "Three Months in a Leaky Boat" a lot ! Here is a photo of the old girl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast