Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

missing members

Article about: evening all ,i was just thinking about forum members on here that i used to speak to quite alot and not heard from for quite some time , the members are moaning minie and hellschickie does a

Default missing members

evening all ,i was just thinking about forum members on here that i used to speak to quite alot and not heard from for quite some time , the members are moaning minie and hellschickie does anybody know there whereabouts these days ,i dont want them for any particular reason ,perhaps its just down to the ebb and flow of forum members

Strange how people come and go, i know i barely posted on here for a couple of months but came back refreshed after a mini buying trip to Berlin!..

Kidnapped by space aliens IMHO.

Strange how some come, stay for a while and then vanish. The summer is a busy time for many so maybe they will return when it gets colder.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Things do slow down from time to time and members come and go, it's the same on every forum no matter what the topic.

Summer is generally slow with people on holiday, making the most of the longer evenings and members can go for months without posting as other things take priority in their lives. Collecting can take a back seat when there are other things to spend money on.

Come winter time when the nights are long and dark and it's raining you'll find more forum traffic again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Kidnapped by space aliens IMHO.

Strange how some come, stay for a while and then vanish. The summer is a busy time for many so maybe they will return when it gets colder.
    Being "probed" as we speak!...

or possibly invasion of the body snatchers

Folks do come and go. Like Adrian says, come the dark nights many will return to the fold. The nights are already drawing in here....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very true adrian ,a depressing thought ,but thank god for militaria

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    come the dark nights many will return to the fold. The nights are already drawing in here....
    "Come back to the darkness dear ones ......... stay away from the light" muwhahahaha!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I usually disappear for the summer, and especially lately since I moved, got a new job and married. Some people have other lives than militaria sadly JK!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast