Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

For the mods!

Article about: For those who were otherwise engaged, we had a few silly beggars up to no good on our beloved WRF last night. Now, its not as if the moderators have not got enough to do is it? But they were

?

Default For the mods!

For those who were otherwise engaged, we had a few silly beggars up to no good on our beloved WRF last night. Now, its not as if the moderators have not got enough to do is it? But they were there on the frontline, cutting them off at the earliest opportunity, to maintain some semblance of order here on the forum, so I just wanted to raise a glass (cup of tea actually, there is no minibar in our hotel!) to them and say well done to one and all, we appreciate your great work.

Regards,

Carl

Default Re: For the mods!

I agree the sterilization of the scum is much appreciated and I thank them all!

I also think our own members has done a great job alerting the Mod team and hat's off to them as well.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Sorry I missed the action - I was watching "Mrs Browns Boys" on the telly - a rite crack!!!!!!!
    Dan

Hats off to the Forum Detectives.

?

yes great job keeping the scum off the forums

The credit also goes to the members as we all have to live here. The members alerted,,,, we chopped and diced in little pieces ( Black Ops ) leaving no mess behind. Cheers to you guys as well!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good job moodyraters..
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

No action Dan (It) was cut off at the hip lol....
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Yup! Missed it also, but the mods are always top-notch!! Thanks for all the work you guys do!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE