Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Museum Goes To Campus Event

Article about: I hope here's the correct place to place it. From 8 - 13 november, i was participate in the museums exhibition in my old campus (UNS Solo). So many museum participate, but in militaria, only

Cool Museum Goes To Campus Event

I hope here's the correct place to place it.
    From 8 - 13 november, i was participate in the museums exhibition in my old campus (UNS Solo).
    So many museum participate, but in militaria, only the air force Museum Satria Mandala of Yogyakarta and Solo American Jeep participate (beside me ).
    museum goes to campus 99992.jpgmuseum goes to campus 99993.jpgmuseum goes to campus 99990.jpg

The Museum Satria Mandala was the main star in here. Bringing SA-2, a reproduction of the first plane made by Indonesia, and triple A.
    museum goes to campus 5.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9996.jpgmuseum goes to campus 7.jpgmuseum goes to campus 6.jpg

In their stall, they're bringing some MG and curiously japanese flight goggle.
    museum goes to campus 90.jpgmuseum goes to campus 91.jpgmuseum goes to campus 92.jpg

The Solo American Jeep, bringing a truck and a jeep.
    museum goes to campus 8.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9.jpg

Lightbulb Participation

Me and my friend who at the same time declared "Moeara" as the local history community, joined in here.
    Me as military collector, bring some of my curious collection. So that the visitor can took selfie of themself with it. Oh and i also bring the miniature Deutschland Erwache standard flag which Mr. Larry C. gave me when he visit me in here. And that thing beside my reproduction knight helmet attract a lot of attention.
    First day
    museum goes to campus 1.jpgmuseum goes to campus 2.jpgmuseum goes to campus 3.jpgmuseum goes to campus 4.jpgmuseum goes to campus 94.jpgmuseum goes to campus 93.jpg
    It's not busy and worst of all, it's raining and i have to evacuate my stuff.

Second day
    museum goes to campus 95.jpgmuseum goes to campus 96.jpgmuseum goes to campus 97.jpgmuseum goes to campus 98.jpgmuseum goes to campus 99.jpgmuseum goes to campus 990.jpgmuseum goes to campus 991.jpgmuseum goes to campus 992.jpgmuseum goes to campus 993.jpgmuseum goes to campus 994.jpgmuseum goes to campus 995.jpg
    We move on the next stall, but we decide to evacuate in the terrace when raining.
    museum goes to campus 996.jpgmuseum goes to campus 997.jpgmuseum goes to campus 998.jpgmuseum goes to campus 999.jpg

Third day and rest
    museum goes to campus 9990.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9991.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9992.jpg
    We decide to stay permanently in the terrace and the campus agree.

Selfie and photo everywhere
    museum goes to campus 9993.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9994.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9995.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9997.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9998.jpgmuseum goes to campus 9999.jpgmuseum goes to campus 99991.jpg
    As you can see, many really enthusiast in checking the archives and took photograph with my collection. And below is the best photo.
    museum goes to campus 45 .jpg

During closing ceremony, a famous Indonesian named Pong Harjatmo deliver closing speech.
    museum goes to campus 99994.jpg

Oh and the visitor of this exhibition is almost 7900 men. And my stall attract almost 350 signature. Although i estimate the total number is 500 visitor.

There's rumor there'll be the same exhibition next year, and i can't wait to participate it again.
    Thank you for reading gents.

Well done and well thought out thread showing the exhibition you attended and served in.
    It appears to be a total success and I congratulate you on your displays and the history you brought there.

I would of liked to attend this exhibition and chatted with some of the visitors. Hopefully upon my next return to Solo..when the next Exhibition is scheduled.
    Well Done Timur

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you sir. I hope that will coincide when you come in here.
    Btw i'm sorry for the late reply, i'm still really busy writing Indonesian medals history for my blogspot.

History comes first in this hobby and study. Take your time and do your research. Cool militaria

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill