Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A must for collectors of German militaria

Article about: Hi All I am sure that some of you may already know about this book, but just in case you didn't, I thought I'd let you know about it. This book is a must for all collectors of German militar

Default A must for collectors of German militaria

Hi All

I am sure that some of you may already know about this book, but just in case you didn't, I thought I'd let you know about it.

This book is a must for all collectors of German militaria.....

German Secret Armament Codes until 1945

(Deutsche Fertigungskennzeichen bis 1945)

Author: Michael Heidler

germanarmamentcodeslarge.jpg

germancodes.jpg

You want to know a German armament code? This is the place to find it. Superb reference source......best I've ever seen. It is written in German and English and gives an insight into the coding systems used, from P numbers, to three letter codes and even RZM and L codes.

Best way to obtain it is straight from the author.....

37 Euros incl. postage in Europe. To the USA or other overseas countries its 67 USD.
    The book can be ordered from GGBuch@web.de

It is a huge list of codes, done both alphabetically by code, and then alphabetically by factory, with every single code IDd from original German documents.

I sound like a bloody book promoter !!! I'll shut up.......

Steve T

Does anyone else have a view on this book? I think it is pretty damn good. Has numerous codes that can't be found on the net so far as I can tell.

I assume there are not that many active German armaments collectors on here Steve and I again assume this is only a must for such collectors?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Not really Jerry. It has a full listing of LDO and RZM codes, and many of the other codes cover non-ordnance items.

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Not really Jerry. It has a full listing of LDO and RZM codes, and many of the other codes cover non-ordnance items.
    Perhaps no one else has seen it or realised the other codes it covers then Steve.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.