MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My 2012 budget is gone!

Article about: Gday all, I recently used the last of my 2012, or to put it more accurately, my wife's tolerance to my collecting! I found two TR toy figures, one of Hitler behind a podium, and a SA flag be

?

Default Re: My 2012 budget is gone!

That's a shame....I'm sure there are people that sit there counting down till the update is open!

I initially only bought the Flag bearer, thinking hitler would be snapped up! But I thought it would be nice to haves him saluting his flag! And if I'm going to have a couple examples of these figures in my collection, why not have hitler!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    More than likely just as expensive!

- - Updated - -

So I take it you saw the figures in question? I also picked up a HJ first aid kit tin...
    I like Klaus, good dealer, always try and catch his updates. Spent far too much with him recently plus I don't tell the wife.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

I think Klaus is possibly one of two dealers I only buy through......he sent me the invoice plus a e mail congratulating me on the nice pieces, and offered me FedEx shipping as it was cheaper and he was more confident that they treat their parcels better! He is always very friendly.....and he packs his parcels with care....He always seems to have nice peices that aren't too outrageous in price!

I had to tell the wife on this one! She'd notice that amount of money.....I can normaly get away with it! Why are we all scared of our wives!

Quote "Why are we all scared of our wives!"
    Because they are like a meteor on a collision coarse with Earth,
    Life ending enterties from which there is no escape.
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I missed out on the cased 50 year faithful service medal he had that I have been looking for for 6 months. I was on the brink of throwing things when I saw it was sold.
    I feel your pain! I had my eyes on that one to. It seems like the best stuff is gone on "update night".

Corey

?

Actually now I think about it, Katrina has been really rather good this year about it all.....I have bought so much stuff and she hasn't battered an eye lid! I even offered to sell some pieces, but she said no, as she realised how important it is to me!

Maybe I've converted her?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    There's always just one more "wafer thin" peice!
    As long as we don't end up like Mr Creosote after that "waafer theen mint" ..........

?

Ill just have to be content with what I have!.... Looking forward to next year, get ll my stuff out of storage! It will be like getting me stuff all over again!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I think Klaus is possibly one of two dealers I only buy through......he sent me the invoice plus a e mail congratulating me on the nice pieces, and offered me FedEx shipping as it was cheaper and he was more confident that they treat their parcels better! He is always very friendly.....and he packs his parcels with care....He always seems to have nice peices that aren't too outrageous in price!

I had to tell the wife on this one! She'd notice that amount of money.....I can normaly get away with it! Why are we all scared of our wives!
    Becuase divorce is expensive! And that would totally kill my collecting budget.....HA! Budget my foot.. Buy buy buy!! Lie lie lie!!!

- - Updated - -

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Actually now I think about it, Katrina has been really rather good this year about it all.....I have bought so much stuff and she hasn't battered an eye lid! I even offered to sell some pieces, but she said no, as she realised how important it is to me!

Maybe I've converted her?
    When you come home from work is the toilet seat up or down? That could be your answer.

?

I don't work mate!!! I got wounded in Iraq in 2006, so I'm a hausfrau on a military pension! So I'm the one doing house work and minding the kids while Katrina goes out and plays with Junior Sailors in the RAN!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast