Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My "40,s" 40th!!

Article about: Hello chaps , I thought I would just share this image of myself dressed as my grandfather in his 1945 Foresters battledress. I will be wearing this battledress at my 40th birthday(1940's) fa

?

Happy 40th. You will notice in the next few years that you will have to get bi-focal glasses.

Happy birthday Leon! What a fantastic idea for a birthday party, your grandfather must be really proud mate. The photos are really good, you should get them framed and hang them up mate, they really look terrific. I hope you have a fantastic night, I'm still waiting for my invite, must have got lost in the post! Have a great one Leon and I hope you get some nice prezzies mate!!

I think thats awesome your grandfather will wear his uniform on that day!! really cool
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3