My little baby!! :-(

Article about: great news lee , cheers Al

?

Default Re: My little baby!! :-(

We all hopes for the best !
    Peter

Lee & Lisa,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you as well. We hope for a full and speedy recovery for your precious son.

Best regards,

Ty & Marie

That must be very hard for you to, I wish and hope everything will turn out great for your boy!

Brindlereo
    ?

Sounds like little Harry has the warrior spirit. Glad he is improving. My thoughts will be with all of you.

Mark

Lee and Lisa , best wishs for the days ahead for you and your son , i nearly lost my son a year or so so i know the hell you have been threw , all the best from us here in New Zealand , cheers Raymond

?

Hi Lee, Lisa and Harry , my best hopes and wishes to you all at this time . I know what you`re going through , i`ve been there ! Babies are tough little hombres and are real battlers , i hope everything turns out good for you ,

Al

Best wishes to you all, hope everything works out OK. I've been collecting and digging for years and when my first baby came along (2 years ago) he became my most important relic/item and still is!

Our hobbies are important to us all, but I can some back to my hobby any time - every day with my two year old (Maxim) is a prize find, I'll pass my collection to him if he wants it.

Although I do find dribble and body fluids on my collection and the odd pieces disappering every now and then when he's in the study with me!

Hope all goes well - how about some photos of future forum members!

Sorry to hear the news Lee, I cant imagine what you both went through. Hope all turns out well.

All the best mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Lee and Lisa,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, also a special prayer for little Harry. He will improve and get better im sure of that
    as he has the love of his mum and dad beside him all the way.
    I know the dread of meningitis only to well but he is in the best of hands. God bless.
    Dave

Red face Re: My little baby!! :-(

Thanks for all the nice words, and messages of support guys. They've brought Lisa and myself great comfort, and a few tears.

Harry had a brilliant evening yesterday. He woke up again, and looked his normal self for 20 mins or so, and then he dropped off to sleep again. His progress is still improving, and we're feeling very positive.

Alder Hey childrens hospital have been amazing.... they're magicians, not doctors!!! We've been here constantly for almost a week now.... well, Lisa has, I've had to nip home twice to pick up supplies, clothes toiletries ect.

I'll keep you guys updated when I can. I'm using the internet on my mobile phone, which is painfully slow here. It's sufficient, but does take some time.

Cheers,
    Lee & Lisa

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast