Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My little baby!! :-(

Article about: great news lee , cheers Al

Default My little baby!! :-(

Morning guys, sorry I've been away for a few days!

My little baby - Harry, who's 6 months old, was rushed into hospital early hours Friday morning. He was gravely ill, and was diagnosed with menigitis and scepticimia! The staff at Whiston wasted no time in getting to work on our baby. He was immediately given antibiotics, seditives, and put onto the ventilator. He then needed a blood transfusion! He was then stablised and transfered to Alder Hey Childrens hospital intensive care unit. They were preparing us for the worst!

He managed to fight through the first 24hrs, the critical period, and was in a serious but stable condition! Over the last few days his condition has improved, and yesterday he woke up for the first time since Friday!! He even give us one of his cheeky smiles that we've so missed! His condition continues to improve.

Me and Lisa have been at the hospital since Friday, staying in parent accommadation at Alder Hey (Ronald McDonald House) Everyone there has been marvelous, and have worked wonders for our little angel!!

I will post updates when I get chance.

Lee and Lisa

Default Re: My little baby!! :-(

Hi Lee and Lisa, glad to hear that Harry is improving! This must have been a real scare.

I hope he contines to do well. Keep us posted.

Best wishes, Ade & Lez.

My thoughts and best wishes to you all Lee.

It is wonderful to hear that Harry is awake now.....I am sure he's through the worst and will make a good recovery.

Let us know when you all get back home

Take care

Steve T

I hope things continue to improve.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

My very best wishes to all three of you,
    I hope Harry continues to improve, please keep us informed of his progress.
    Navyman.

i hope she become better and stonger.

Glad to hear things are on the up! I got Meniningitis at the age of 27....it was a hard go!! Can't imagine what it would be like to have to go through that at such a tender age! My thoughts are with you. I know what I had to go through was tough! You've got a real fighter for a son!
    My thoughts are with you guys!

Rob

HDTony
    ?

Lee & Lisa

We will all keep Harry in our thoiughts and prayers.
    All the best

Tony

Poor little guy. I know it must have been hell for you guys to go through. I am very glad that your son is improving. Best wishes and prayers for a continued full recovery.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hope he continues to improve and he grows stronger than ever, think positive. Sounds like he's "over the hump" and on his way back. Best wishes, John

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast