Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My new drawing,

Article about: That's certainly some talent you've got there, for drawing M8, is this pencil and water colours or all pencil drawing. Nige. P.S. If I ever write an Osprey "Men at arms" series boo

?

Default Re: My new drawing,

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    I finished my drawing a couple of days ago so thought i woud put it on for you to see, I am now starting my eagle and swastika
    mould in the next few days. I have another pic to draw of a normandy scene i really want to do.
    dave.
    nice work mate that would look great framed & hung on the wall

Nice one Dave, would you ever think of getting a limited selection of numbered prints as I,m sure you would get plenty of buyers here on the forum.

Martin

Hi,
    Thanks very much for the comments on the pic, i am hoping to get it into print as martin has suggested as i have potential buyers for two of them. I have got another pic lined up which nick will know of, it is his profile pic, it will be in grey scale but the flag will be in colour. Thanks again.
    dave.

nice work

Hello Dave,
    I had no idea that you were such an accomplished artist.
    I'm so pleased to see some of your work and it's remarkably good. You should really put some examples of your work up for sale, I'm sure there would be many takers, myself included!
    Hope to hear that you are using your shed again, I'd love to see more examples of your modelmaking, it gives me inspiration to get going again myself. Unfortunately my lathe has a problem at present so will have to save for a while in order to get it fixed. but these things are just sent to try us I'm sure!
    Very best wishes,
    Guy.

Dave, It's of course a work of art Congrt's on its completion.

rgds, Ty

Hi Guy,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence in my work, you have all given me insperation to carry on and do some more. This is my first work in some yrs and i am pleased how it came out i am looking at the moment to get it put into some prints to sell, our local collage has a great graffics dept. My son was a student there so i know some of the tutors, I have just started my second drawing
    you can see it above as Nick D,s profile pic, it will be approx 14"x13". I am doing it in grey scale and the flag in colour; thanks again to all who has commented.
    dave.

?

well mate count me in for a copy of the iwo jima one & the next one you have planned just let me know when they're available & how much

Very nice Dave! You have a wonderful talent.
    Kirby

?

Really nice work Dave..
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast