Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My new drawing,

Article about: That's certainly some talent you've got there, for drawing M8, is this pencil and water colours or all pencil drawing. Nige. P.S. If I ever write an Osprey "Men at arms" series boo

Default Re: My new drawing,

Hi nick,
    Well you will be pleased to know your profile pic has inspired me on my next drawing, i have studied it quite alot and know i can do it. So i started it this afternoon, it is only in grey scale but the flag will be in colour. Here it is for a kick off.
    dave.

?

nice one mate it'll look good in the way you will be doing it to have the flag in colour will be a great contrast cant wait to see it finished

hi guys

that iwo jima drawing is really a nice piece of art
    if you want to see that swastika flag in color i have that one so let me know

good luck whit your new project

Hi,
    this is todays effort on the drawing, I will show it as it grows.
    dave.

?

Here we go again , cant wait to see this one, like a kid at sat morning pictures waiting for the next episode of buck rogers.

Hi,
    this is how far i have got with the pic, i havent done any for about
    two weeks so it now getting there. Half way to go.

dave.

?

that's looking great Dave mate i like the fact you've done the flag in colour it really stands out

Hi nick,
    thanks for that it is what i wanted, it looks good in grey scale and then the colour i cant wait to finish it now. just to see the end result, there,s a lot of detail but it,s worth it.
    dave.

?

i cant wait to see it finished either you've done a great job with it so far mate

?

A picture says a thousand words, your drawing goes further and instills life and even more clarity, what a wonderful talent you have dave, truly envious and i hope to see more in the future cheers , dave b

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast