Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

My new drawing,

Article about: That's certainly some talent you've got there, for drawing M8, is this pencil and water colours or all pencil drawing. Nige. P.S. If I ever write an Osprey "Men at arms" series boo

Default Re: My new drawing,

Dave,
    It's looking so good, I look forward to see the finished piece. your work is really spectacular. I don't know what you have planned for the future, how about a WW1 trench topic? I have a feeling that if you are able produce prints of your work they will sell like hot cakes!
    Cheers,
    Guy.
    PS; Can you let me know the TPI and thread type (both ends), for the 'Priest' mortar round which I have and would like to build fins, fuse etc. as you did?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi guy,
    thank you for your comments on my art work, I am planing to have them put into prints to sell as i have potential buyers in the States and U.K, so imveryu pleased with that. I am hopeing to finish this one this week and am looking for a good place to get prints ect, but must work out prices.
    As for the mortar i have just sold it to a man up north, he is buying all my grnds i have left, this is going part way to finance my art,
    and get it on the road. so sorry i cant help you on this, I still have pics of it if that will help in anyway. i can forward them on if you wish.
    Regards dave.

Hello Dave,
    Sorry for the delay in replying, have had some domestic issues to sort out, I'm sure you will understand. The older we get the more funerals we have to attend.
    I'd be grateful if you could send me the details regarding the 'Priest'. It's a shame that it's now sold as I would like to have been able to purchase that myself.
    As for your artwork, I'm glad you have decided to make prints for sale, it is really very good work and I hope you will let us know how the project is going and the prices?
    Best wishes,
    Guy.

Hi,
    I finished this today, it has been quite a challenge but worth it i think, hope you like it.
    dave.

?

nice job make looks superb

now whats next

Nice work Dave. Fantastic bit of artwork.

Martin

Hi nick,
    Thanks mate im glad that one is done, Im going to do one for josh
    ( donnie ) it is his mate who got killed in the Stan. So it is just a one off, I am looking to get these in to copy but cant find a good place down here. I will get it done though, i also have to work out the prices of the copies, Im well out of touch with all this;
    And Martin thanks for the commects.

dave.

Hello Dave,
    Another great work of art, I'm glad to hear that you are thinking about selling prints. I'm sure our American friends will be particularly keen to purchase these, as well as us on this side of the pond of course.
    Shame you sold the 'priest mortar round' which you restored so well, I would like to have bought it myself. As it turns out, probably a good job I didn't have the opportunity as I'm saving every penny at present so I can afford to get back to Switzerland in the Autumn and shoot ten days worth of competitions with all sorts of interesting courses of fire with a variety of weapons, most of which I can do from my wheelchair, also the fresh air over there does me a power of good.
    It's very difficult to stop buying collectibles but the end result will be good for me. Now I'm 60 I must grab every opportunity available to meet up with some old, and younger friends whilst I'm still relatively mobile.
    Please keep in touch and let me see know how things are going down there in wonderful Cornwall.
    Very best regards,
    Guy.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi nick,
    Thanks mate im glad that one is done, Im going to do one for josh
    ( donnie ) it is his mate who got killed in the Stan. So it is just a one off, I am looking to get these in to copy but cant find a good place down here. I will get it done though, i also have to work out the prices of the copies, Im well out of touch with all this;
    And Martin thanks for the commects.

dave.
    nice one dave mate im sure you'll do it justice & josh will be more then happy with your a dimaond

?

Well dave you didnt disappoint again, a wonderful looking piece of artwork, it really captures the cameraderie and instills the moment in time depicted, you should produce an album or catalogue, showing all your drawings and get people to order prints either online or in person, im sure there would be many who would want to purchase the prints, i know that i would. Good luck and awaiting the next one, cheers Dave B.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast