MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Militaria "Calling Card"...what do you think?

Article about: Thanks Ty and Nick! Glad to hear the positive responses so far.

Arrow My New Militaria "Calling Card"...what do you think?

Hi all,

I wanted to get your impressions of the card design I made recently. Though I am not a militaria dealer, I thought it would be neat to pass these out at shows, and also to non-militaria related business contacts. I gave one to a fellow who gave me an estimate on house leveling yesterday, and he thought it was really cool. It seems to have the intended effect as he immediately started asking me about my interest...never know when passing one of these out might lead to my next aviation trunk grouping.

I designed the cards from scratch and the layout of photos and text is from my own imagination (a very scary place sometimes). I also printed the cads myself to save on professional printing costs. I purchased the domain name in the title of the card, and plan one day to open an on-line museum where other WWI collectors can featured attributed groupings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

meatball
    ?

Default Re: My New Militaria "Calling Card"...what do you think?

hi there, looks real professional,,, and yes if you dont have something to,,say ,, break the ice,, no one will know your hobby,, also,, never know what might come up... good job

Quote by meatball View Post
    hi there, looks real professional,,, and yes if you dont have something to,,say ,, break the ice,, no one will know your hobby,, also,, never know what might come up... good job
    Thanks very much for your compliment and reply.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I like it too.

The amount of info you give is just right. In these days a mobile phone number and an email address is best.

Cheers, Ade.

IMPERIAL QUEST......super job, great idea, you will have to design yourself a christmas card next. (like i have)!...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I like the Christmas card idea...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

I really like it Steve! I was just speaking with another collector earlier this week about the need of a calling card just like you have here. Soooooo, want to make one for me?

Thumbs up Re: My New Militaria "Calling Card"...what do you think?

Hi Steven

I like it, well done...

Greetz

Nick VR

Hi Steve, it was created very professionally. Not overdone and simple.

rgds, Ty

Quote by Bugme View Post
    I really like it Steve! I was just speaking with another collector earlier this week about the need of a calling card just like you have here. Soooooo, want to make one for me?
    Absolutely.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast