Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

Please keep us informed with any results ..
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Is the website New then Richard? I seem to remember you had one about 4 years ago

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Is the website New then Richard? I seem to remember you had one about 4 years ago
    John, it is totaly new and should you have already viewed it your thoughts would be appreciated

I can also work with good photographs of an artifact to determine if there is any energy connected; my psychic can also receive impressions from them as well.

If you have one that is specific in what you may have experienced, send me a photograph of it and I will be happy to check it out for you. Please do not tell me anything about it as to where it was from or anything else that you may know about it.
    A Great thanks for Richard ! I have many items...but this officer tunic with the orignal pic owner seems to be....

I wait your feeling with....
    A great thank you

dsc06854.jpgtunic ss 3.JPGss tunic 13.JPGss tunic 5.JPGss tunic 4.JPGss tunic 14.JPGss tunic 6.JPGss tunic 7.JPGss tunic 11.JPGss tunic 12.JPG

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    A Great thanks for Richard ! I have many items...but this officer tunic with the orignal pic owner seems to be....

I wait your feeling with....
    A great thank you

dsc06854.jpgtunic ss 3.JPGss tunic 13.JPGss tunic 5.JPGss tunic 4.JPGss tunic 14.JPGss tunic 6.JPGss tunic 7.JPGss tunic 11.JPGss tunic 12.JPG
    I checked out the officer's photograph and the tunic and found that there is strong energy coming from both. Please keep in mind that I am not psychic, but from my experience and sensitivity I knew that there would be strong energy coming from the officer's photograph, and I believe that he is still connected to his tunic. As soon as our psychic returns I will send her the photographs for a detailed evaluation. This will take a few weeks as she is extremely busy traveling and should return sometime in April. Will definitely let you know the detailed results. Thanks for sending the photographs.

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    Fubar!!!!!? Sorry, don't know what you mean, please clarify
    How can you be a military collector for more than 70 years, a author on said subject, and not know what fubar means?
    It means fu*ked up beyond all repair/reason. It is an military slang acronym which is still used today.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    How can you be a military collector for more than 70 years, a author on said subject, and not know what fubar means?
    It means fu*ked up beyond all repair/reason. It is an military slang acronym which is still used today.
    Firstly, I don't engage in the use of "slang" military or otherwise and secondly, I thought his comment was inappropriate to begin with. I was always taught that if you don't have anything constructive to say, say nothing.

Sir, the whole thing smells of fruit cake !
    Unbelievable ! Steve.

Skepticism doesn't need to translate into rudeness.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Skepticism doesn't need to translate into rudeness.
    Stefan, you're right, if you are referring to the use of that word, that in no way did it reflect skepticism.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast