Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

As for "paranormal activity" I am actually a skeptic. I've encountered, from multiple sources, evidence proving ones "feeling" they receive as well other things is nothing more than the mind playing tricks. For example, scientist went to a certain prison where they conducted studies and found that those feelings were the result of sound waves which cause a part of the brain to vibrate. Besides that, the mind is so powerful it can cause hallucinations, especially when one is scared or excited. I am always open to new evidence proving otherwise, as I loss my mother a few days ago and would love to know she is "out there", but until then I have yet to find anything conclusive or even somewhat satisfying in proving ghost exist. If anyone has any irrefutable evidence please post it here in this thread. But until then, I must say science always seems to be able to disprove all ghostly events.
    As a side note I see nothing wrong with a healthy debate within this thread considering the subject matter so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Very sorry to hear about your mother!...

I am a believer in haunted objects fo sho! Had a few chances to buy "battle damaged" pieces that were obviously tragic in nature. Too many bad vibes for this hombre.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Very sorry to hear about your mother!...
    Thank you Gunny. Such is life and if we weren't so close and I wasn't only 26 maybe it would've been easier. That, along with my child was born days before she passed: she was in ICU and never got the chance to meet her even though they lived at the same time for a few days.
    Sorry for the off-topic depressing post...back to ghost now.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 03-26-2014 at 12:19 PM.

I don't think that a person ever really gets over the loss of a parent-and especially so the mother. My own mother has been gone these so many long years now and still there isn't a day that she's not to mind. In these terrible days that I never dreamed would be here, but are now-I so very much miss her advice and calming thoughts. But such is the Human Story, we are the men that we grew to be and we face the black days ahead on our own, and hope that we face them well. It's all that a man can do.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Everything ive seen in this forum is based on proof not conjecture ...If no money exchanges hands then i dont really care what people believe in their own good time..My personal opinion (and this is not my forum,but as a member i feel i can voice my opinion..let me know if i cant) is that this kind of thing opens up our collecting community to ridicule...This is in no way a reflection of the original poster,as i do not know you..its my opinion on any mysticism

Condolences youthcollector1, very sorry for your loss

?

It may not be the subject for everyone and no doubt can polarize opinion but as long as the topic can be discussed objectively by those who are interested or curious then it should stay until such time as it delves beyond the realms of fantasy.

Don't forget the Nazis invested quite heavily in mysticism, the occult and the paranormal so this isn't so very far away. As long as the contributions are fair then the topic should remain on course. It will however devolve rapidly by members replies that are purposely designed to be devisive so in that case, don't post.

I will however suggest that 'psychic evaluations' should be carried out in private between only those involved as this perhaps could draw unwarranted criticism and would ask Mr Kimmel to respect this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I don't think that a person ever really gets over the loss of a parent-and especially so the mother. My own mother has been gone these so many long years now and still there isn't a day that she's not to mind. In these terrible days that I never dreamed would be here, but are now-I so very much miss her advice and calming thoughts. But such is the Human Story, we are the men that we grew to be and we face the black days ahead on our own, and hope that we face them well. It's all that a man can do.
    Perfectly said.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast