Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

Default My New Website

Hi All ... When your time permits, please view my new website; I know that you will be very pleased with the professional perspective that I approached it. Any and all comments are very welcome.

Richard

Click below to go to website

WELCOME - PARANORMAL ARCHAEOLOGY Specializing In Wartime Artifacts

No point in looking if you cannot buy anything unless you live in the US!
    Ben

Ben, the reason for this is that shipping costs for outside the U.S. is outrageous; then customs is involved and sometimes things mysteriously disappear.

Shame that, shipping costs are getting worse and worse
    Ben

What's the point of advertising your sales pitch on a world-wide forum if you only want to reach out to the American market. And this piece of rock, what proof have you got that it came from where you say it did, and how do you know Uncle Adolf parked his a**e on it?

From France to the US also!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Harry, I'm certain that there are many members here from the U.S. Besides, the site is not just for offering items but for good information and links other militaria sites. No proof, except that it is from the individual in the U.K. who was there and picked it up; coupled with my word as a respected author, speaker and militaria collector of almost seventy years.

I like the website, Richard
    As for the rock, I have pieces of rock from Little Round Top and the field of Pickett's Charge, and several other areas, but how do I prove that's where they came from, even though I know they did because I picked them up? Just a rhetorical question.

?

What I wonder, though, is how do you know Hitler really sat on it? The picture on the website is not a photograph, but a drawing or painting of some kind. Someone could have just painted the rock and added Hitler on top of it.

I too have other pieces of rock in my collection; one from Area 51, another from Gettysburg Devils Den, another from Berchtesgarden and a piece of Hauptman Rudolf Sigmund's head stone from his grave site. I also have Sigmunds flag that draped his coffin. Oh, yes, I have a rusted piece of barbed wire from Auschwitz and a lock and key from Dachau that was used to lock up the dog cages.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast