Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My "SS" has offended people

Article about: Jag thought of it first!! Gentlemen, I give you the 1936 Jaguar SS 100.

Default Re: My "SS" has offended people

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    For the people that complain about your car they are idiots that looks nothing like ss runes also to boot that is always where the name of the car is on every car in the states and in Europe !! People are too sensitive these days the past is the past and we preserve it on places like this forum. People shouldnt be offended by the swatizka or SS runes they are historical symbols with swatika dating far before the nazi regime !! It is a piece of our history that should be preserved. It really kills me people are all against the swatika (which is a sign of good luck and good fortune) but the soviet hammer and sicle with the red star is ok even though stalin murdered more people then hitler!! Sorry for ranting just my opinion !!
    I agree entirely! while enrolling in the local college i spotted a guy in his late teens wearing an anti nazi sew on patch (nothing wrong with that) and next to it a soviet hammer and sickle cap badge, i couldn't resist telling him that Stalin killed far more people than Hitler ever did, he looked very sheepish!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

The British started it you know, who would have thought that Lawrence of Arabia was an SS Officer even before there were SS officers?

You didn't know that? Well he must have been...clearly he was an officer and he rode a *gasp* Brough Superior SS100...even the 'Superior' name indicates super aryan racist ideology...,ban the Brough!

Lawrence_of_Arabia_Brough_Superior.gif

And while we're at it, if anyone has ever enjoyed watching Peter O'Toole in the 1962 movie depicting the life of T.E. Lawrence then by default you are a Nazi too and I am offended by that. So offended in fact that I will have to sue you as my shattered feelings can only be mended by monetary compensation.

mpw
    ?

And while on the subject of motorcycles Norton have had two SS models. Here is a model of the SS model from 1971.

Mark.

norton ss.jpg

?

"Commodore" ...
    That name should have been banned for naming after a Disco Boogie Band ....

"Death Before Disco" !!!!!

Very nice! Looks like the one Barry rode out of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet or was that a triumph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Gary J View Post
    "Commodore" ...
    That name should have been banned for naming after a Disco Boogie Band ....

"Death Before Disco" !!!!!
    hahaha thats gold!

Oh disregard, Barrys Motorbike was a triumph..

See link below..

Barry Taylors Triumph Motorbike

JMM
    ?

It's a complete nonsense (that symbol doesn't look at all like the SS runes)
    I wonder if peolple would have the same reaction if a new car model came out with the hammer and sicle!!!
    Maybe the next step will be the Volkswagen (after all it was Hitler's idea...)
    Or maybe the group Saxon (for having an eagle that looks like the nazi one...)

Saxon Wheels of Steel.jpg

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone even associating the two symbols together, get some sensible mates!

I am offended!!! Pay meeeee!!

I mean...er...yair, I'm offended too, the only way to ease my mental suffering is to give me money as well.....(hmm, how much is a nice SS helmet?)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast