Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My tale of two helmets

Article about: So here is my sorry tale……. Early last month I thought my luck had come good – I saw ( on Ebay late one night ) a nice ND M35 for sale ( it was a buy-it-now ) for a great price and only just

MAP
    ?

Quote by Heavington View Post
    Well, I want to become a historian so...... ITS MY LIFE!
    Ahh....me too when I was young.......but then realized I had to write books...........so became a banker instead!!

I envy you! wish you the best!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Ahh....me too when I was young.......but then realized I had to write books...........so became a banker instead!!

I envy you! wish you the best!

Michael
    There not really books more like what you found or like paper work you would do for any other job and if you mean an actual book that is completely optional (Unless you were specifically hired to write a book) its just a way to make extra cash. Either way I love writing about history, its just getting the book on a shelve that is difficult.

(As a side note I'm trying to be one of those people with 4 science degrees consisting of: geology, archeology, historian, and genealogy maybe even astronomy or that marine one for good measure)

MAP
    ?

Glad to hear you got your money back and maybe, just maybe you'll get an unexpected surprise in the mail one day.

Not having the eyes /knowledge most of you all have, I stay away from ebay. While it limits the pool of things I can buy, I would rather just deal with a few selected dealers that I have known for years.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12