Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my thanks

Article about: i wish to make a xmas thank you to the forum as a whole,my short time as a member has been nothing but a absolute pleasure,ive learnt many things in many areas,and as a late comer to collect

?

Default my thanks

i wish to make a xmas thank you to the forum as a whole,my short time as a member has been nothing but a absolute pleasure,ive learnt many things in many areas,and as a late comer to collecting,i also thank you for your undying patience. sincere christmas wishes to you all.regards george

Default Re: my thanks

A nice gesture George, I'm glad you have had a happy time here so far

My feelings are pretty much the same as yours George!...

The seasons greetings to you too George

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

And a Happy Christmas to you George!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Seasons greets George!
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

my goodness,ive left the forum for one hour, and i get 11 likes for my post,this has touched me greatly,im happy to be a long friends here,for that i thank you all, regards george

?

A word of thanks goes a long way George and thankfully most members here don't take the time and effort of others for granted and do actually make their appreciation known which is refreshing and well received by the rest of the members here so thank you for saying thank you!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I couldn't let this thread go by without adding a little personal thank you note to George, who created this thread.

You are a true gentleman George, and I am happy to be able to call you my friend. Its a pleasure having you with us all here on the forum.

We are all linked by our interest in this collecting hobby, and indeed the various areas related to the artifacts and the history surrounding them. Yet I am a member of several forums, and are they not all similar in this way...? Yes, they obviously are, yet only here do I find the welcoming atmosphere and congregation of so many friendly and informative folk, that makes me come back and spend hour after hour, reading and posting til way past my bedtime. This place is the best, simple as that, and the reason for that is largely because of the good people on here. Its a pleasure participating on WRF, and indeed a pleasure to see threads such as this one.

I do not wish to single out individuals, but I must offer my appreciation to the moderating team, for their continued hard work throughout 2012. Well done guys, and thanks!

Whoever and wherever you are, I hope that you have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.

Best wishes,

Carl

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    I couldn't let this thread go by without adding a little personal thank you note to George, who created this thread.

You are a true gentleman George, and I am happy to be able to call you my friend. Its a pleasure having you with us all here on the forum.

We are all linked by our interest in this collecting hobby, and indeed the various areas related to the artifacts and the history surrounding them. Yet I am a member of several forums, and are they not all similar in this way...? Yes, they obviously are, yet only here do I find the welcoming atmosphere and congregation of so many friendly and informative folk, that makes me come back and spend hour after hour, reading and posting til way past my bedtime. This place is the best, simple as that, and the reason for that is largely because of the good people on here. Its a pleasure participating on WRF, and indeed a pleasure to see threads such as this one.

I do not wish to single out individuals, but I must offer my appreciation to the moderating team, for their continued hard work throughout 2012. Well done guys, and thanks!

Whoever and wherever you are, I hope that you have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.

Best wishes,

Carl
    Couldn't have said it better. I am a member of a few also, and there is a certain unique atmosphere here that is very welcoming and comfortable

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast