Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my thanks to carl

Article about: im sure you gents are getting used to my thank you"s to people here, but as you grow older im sure you will appreciate the need for nice things to happen to you out of the blue,so to sp

?

Default my thanks to carl

im sure you gents are getting used to my thank you"s to people here, but as you grow older im sure you will appreciate the need for nice things to happen to you out of the blue,so to speak. i had the fortune to purchase a mathausen letter from our fine moderator carl on this forums sales, it was sent before i had even payed for it,although it has been now. but as i read carls letter my jaw dropped,to my suprise he had sent me a work book from praque FREE of charge as a gift. im getting emotional now,and im rattling on like a run away train,so im pulling into the station. i thought it nice to give a great heart felt thank you to my friend carl. warmest regards george

Great people on here!...

Carl is one of the worlds genuine good guys, and I say that from experience when he was supportive of me at a time that it was much appreciated.

Good on ya mate!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

couldn,t say it any better myself Gunny

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Carl is one of the worlds genuine good guys, and I say that from experience when he was supportive of me at a time that it was much appreciated.

Good on ya mate!

Regards, Ned.
    ned, my wife and i still talk about your quip about me not buying any green bananas, you are certainly a card. its a pleasure to know you, best regards george

Nice one Carl, you are a great bloke !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice Carl! People like you make the world a better place.

?

WRF is the place to be I came here by pure coincidence(2nd pattern LW dagger) and look now. 4000 something posts and a lot of good friends

All the best from Russia, Lars

Could not agree more with the comments above, Carl is a thoroughly decent bloke, if the world was full of people of his calibre we'd be a lot better off.

Truly dedicated to History and the Hobby.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast