Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My WWII D-DAY Tattoo is done!

Article about: DDAY TATTOO.jpg I have to make sure I mention Miles Kanne from Steveston Tattoo in Richmond BC. He gave me my favorite tattoo ever. It's my Calf if anyone is wondering.

It looks good to me friend. That must have hurt a bunch.
    How long did it take ?

It took around 8 hours. For everyone asking about the connection. I've been into the history for as long as I can remember and I've always loved the picture of all the soldiers in the Higgins Boat. So its based off the famous picture.

I love it.

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Where are the Germans ?
    Actually I have that covered. I have a large black swastika on my chest the SS runes across my forehead. For historical purposes of course... (kidding, pls don't bann me).

Looks good. I'm sure if someone ever walked into your thigh they would swear they were in Normandy.

Should have been Canadians

Amazing art work love it!

rather you than me.ouch.

You should have chosen Point du Hoc as your theme. You could have had the US Rangers climbing up your legs towards your 'weapon'
    Books published to date... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack - Andersonstown'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

Dam good if you ask me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12