Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nagasaki.....

Article about: naga.jpg

Default Re: Nagasaki.....

Nagasaki is on the south island of Kyushu, which had no damage from the earthquake and tsunami. The Fukashima power plant around which so much of the damage was centered is on the north end of the main island of Honshu. Frankly, I think it is a sick joke considering all of the death and misery this natural disaster caused.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Nagasaki is on the south island of Kyushu, which had no damage from the earthquake and tsunami. The Fukashima power plant around which so much of the damage was centered is on the north end of the main island of Honshu. Frankly, I think it is a sick joke considering all of the death and misery this natural disaster caused.
    I am sorry about my initial reaction and post Bob.
    Sometimes I have a very warped sense of humor. ( been hit in the head a lot over the years ) I realize those folks have suffered tremendously from the tsunami. The loss of life and property is terrible with the lingering effects from the power plants.
    My most sincere apologies to you and your lovely lady.

Steve-
    No problem. My comments were directed towards whoever created the fake picture. The Nagasaki atomic bomb was a product of war. The earthquake tsunami was a horrible natural disaster. Even those people not directly impacted by the disaster suffered from shortages and rolling power outages. My brother-in-law in the first days after the disaster walked over nine miles each way to work as the public transportation in the Tokyo area was down. My wife and I mailed two large packages of bottled water and precooked food products to family members at the time as both items were in short supply.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Steve-
    No problem. My comments were directed towards whoever created the fake picture. The Nagasaki atomic bomb was a product of war. The earthquake tsunami was a horrible natural disaster. Even those people not directly impacted by the disaster suffered from shortages and rolling power outages. My brother-in-law in the first days after the disaster walked over nine miles each way to work as the public transportation in the Tokyo area was down. My wife and I mailed two large packages of bottled water and precooked food products to family members at the time as both items were in short supply.
    Bob, I hope I caused no offence in posting this, it was not intended.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2