Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

A Nasty little scam BEWARE!!!!!

Article about: Guys, I thought you should be aware of a scam that I nearly didn't find! A couple of days ago, a few of my items were put up on WAF for discussion. Now I don't have any problems with this, a

Thumbs down A Nasty little scam BEWARE!!!!!

Guys, I thought you should be aware of a scam that I nearly didn't find! A couple of days ago, a few of my items were put up on WAF for discussion. Now I don't have any problems with this, as I stand by all of my items

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Interestingly the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold I sold to a member here about a week ago. someone sent me a PM to let me know that the Nebel was being offered to him for 500E !!! The items were all being sold by someone on militaria 321, The name of ITBRUNNER From 76131 Karlsruhe Germany Here is some cock and bull story he put together!! other items he has/had might have been stolen too Ich verkaufe hier im Auftrag der Familie eines vor kurzem verstorbenem Sammlers einige Dinge. Ich hoffe das die Beschreibung in Ordnung ist und das jeder versteht um was es sich handelt. Weiter unten dann noch eine Liste was noch vorhanden ist und in Auktion kommen wird. Hier in dieser Auktion wird ein Deutsche Kreuz in Stoff verkauft. Erhaltungszustand siehe Bilder. Bei weiteren Fragen ersuche ich die Mailfunktion zu verwenden. Folgende Dinge kommen noch in Auktion: Dk Stoff, Kettendolch Elite, Nahkampfspange Bronze, Schirmmütze HG Division und noch ein paar Orden. Usually these auction houses take 24 hours to reply, but after sending them a stern e mail, the account was closed and the items removed. Please be careful where you buy from, always ask for extra photos, I know it's not definite this will screw them as they could always ask the real buyer for extra photos, but it might put them on a back foot. I don't usually comment on the WAF, but thankfully, i just happened to mention that I owned them without putting a link to my site, and i wonder if i hadn't have replied how many people would have got scorched!! Caveat Emptor I cannot upload any pictures!!!!
    Last edited by Adrian Stevenson; 12-19-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Cheers for the heads up!..

Well done John for taking action , this could have been a very costly experience for someone, Leon.

The WAF links does not work mate.

Hi John, good job you found out. Thanks for the heads up.

I have amended your link so it now works.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are some of the images from the links posted on the WAF.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers for that Ade The guys name apparently is dieser Betrüger ( stefan brunner ) He is still trying to peddle my Nebel for 400E!!!!

Dimas, you are a genius
    Here is the auction on 321 that got pulled.

This is an e mail I received through my website. I'm so pleased he has been caught with his pants down!
    Hello. these scammers (stefan brunner) called me back and wants me to sell the fog projectors for 400 euros .. I wrote him that he should me zustenden of eagles and sweat leather .. better pictures maybe he'll write to you! watch out
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Sounds like someone was trying to pull a Novak.....

mmmm........ cheers for the heads up. It's a great thing how we all band together.

Cheers John
    Dave