Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nazi Zombie Death Tales

Article about: I have just got home from work to find my daughter has bought me this as a gift91z6cCISO3L._SL1500_.jpg IMDB give it a whole 1 star rating and says it had a production budget of £50,000, i c

your very lucky paul ,you can premiere this straight to dvd extravaganza in the comfort of your own home
    Regards James

a daughters love for her father. lol.

Well i've just finished watching this cinematic masterpiece and it was every bit as bad as i thought it would be, the first film "Medal of horror" was so bad i nearly choked on my beer laughing, the second "Harriet's war" was just a schlock horror p*ss take, the third film "Devils of the blitz" was an OK story but the wild over acting and the 38 pence spent on the special effects spoiled it.
    In reality it didn't cost me anything but i wouldn't recommend it to any body as it's 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back!...
    Last edited by Gunny Hartmann; 07-05-2014 at 12:13 AM.

?

Well after seeing the 3 thumbs down rating while drinking beer.I think I'll skip this one!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Well after seeing the 3 thumbs down rating while drinking beer.I think I'll skip this one!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil you are a wise man!....

Your gonna tell your daughter that you loved it....... Right ?

2 Gunny for you! You just saved many viewers their hard earned cash. Thanks for posting this warning
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2