Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi Zombie Death Tales

Article about: I have just got home from work to find my daughter has bought me this as a gift91z6cCISO3L._SL1500_.jpg IMDB give it a whole 1 star rating and says it had a production budget of £50,000, i c

Wink Nazi Zombie Death Tales

I have just got home from work to find my daughter has bought me this as a gift91z6cCISO3L._SL1500_.jpg
    IMDB give it a whole 1 star rating and says it had a production budget of £50,000, i can't wait to watch it!...

Not seen this documentary either.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Hmm.... a Nazi zombie, pirate who is also a pilot... that takes creativity to put those things together. Did Caboose make this movie?
    Last edited by Heavington; 07-03-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: grammatical error

No disrespect to the "wonderful" gift that your daughter so thoughtfully bought you Gunny ,but don't bother to watch it, just go down the pub and have a drink instead!! It may cost you money, but it will be time better spent. Leon.

?

Only 4 swastikas on the front- nahhh i dont think this is a movie for me.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    No disrespect to the "wonderful" gift that your daughter so thoughtfully bought you Gunny ,but don't bother to watch it, just go down the pub and have a drink instead!! It may cost you money, but it will be time better spent. Leon.
    I'll drink while i'm watching it Leon, it might seem a bit more entertaining after a few beers!....

A magical cinematic journey awaits you mate. That's definitely a 2am sunday morning, back from the pub pretty hammered kind of movie

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Only 4 swastikas on the front- nahhh i dont think this is a movie for me.

Actually the middle zombie has a whole bunch carved into his face, grand total: 13 (that guy with the gas mask looks kinda cool so I'll add 10 extra new total: 23)

Found the person responsible for this movie: Caboose's greatest moments, volume 2 - YouTube

By far my favorite eyepatch-wearing Nazi zombie has go to be him:

Happy Day on Vimeo

Politicians come to mind
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast