Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with these items fast!!

Article about: hi guys, I've got an hour to decide on a lot of items that have just come my way, and I could do with a price guide. no pics unfortunately as I don't have my camera. Items are: WW2 german sp

Default Need help with these items fast!!

hi guys, I've got an hour to decide on a lot of items that have just come my way, and I could do with a price guide. no pics unfortunately as I don't have my camera.

Items are:

WW2 german sports badge good condition, wernstein

small german ww2 mine warning pennant, yellow with skull and bones

2 arbeitsbuch, one with eagle and swastika and one with a heer helmet decal style eagle, with no swastika. Is the non swas one earlier? it has entries before and after 1933. It has swastikas at the corners of each page.

imperial belt buckle, german WW1 ish

wehrmacht buckle

late 19th century german militarpass, dated on the front 1888. fair condition

ww1 german militarpass, fair condition. dated 1917 on the front

a 6 inch high hitler bust made of bronze, signed on the back but i cant read it due to wear. looks like it might be dated 1927? seems early, it might not be a date. He looks young in it though so I don't know.

12inch full hitler figure in brass, wearing the brown outfit with high boots and sam browne he wore in the early days.

German 1914/1918 war cross with swords, bronze metal, no ribbon.

I wish I had my camera!

I've dealt with the guy in the past and he is a good man, but I'm out of my field in all of these items!

Any help appreciated

Default Re: Need help with these items fast!!

Anyone? I know it's a bit of an ask without pics....

Almost impossible mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Almost impossible mate

Nick
    No worries, I had a look around online and found a few of the items, but the Hitler figures were the scariest pieces. I gave him my number and said call me if he doesn't move them in future, so we shall see......... cheers anyway Nick.

Andy