Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

need help!Us army and British army graves

Article about: Thank you very much amigos !I will follow the advices and reach the CWWG . Therefore,to show you my present work,some pics. It's about the impact of the modern and comfortable way of live,on

Default Re: need help!Us army and British army graves

Thank you very much amigos !I will follow the advices and reach the CWWG .
    Therefore,to show you my present work,some pics.
    It's about the impact of the modern and comfortable way of live,on the wounds of the past.And how it makes forget that without discussing the past,the future will be uncertain.
    There you have a portion of a Sarajevo-type house (big scale,30inches by 30inches),quite realistic with multiple bullet holes of various diameters.You see also some real Yougoslavian tags,one is Tito,while the other,the little girl with the butcher's knife,is sometimes seen on the walls of the city.I will had the famous flying cat(forgot his name,but famous in Sarajevo) later.
    The "schock" will come from the entrance door,shutters,windows,all made in white shinning PVC,that will create the questionning(i hope...)
    Why not fixing the house before installing new equipements?Did we solved the past ?(a bit hazy,but that's my business after all,héhéhéhé!)
    Materials are:PVC,plexiglass,paint is acrylic(brush+air brush)Equipements are laser-etched.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12