Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New collector question

Article about: I am very interested in German historical items and have just begun collecting. I'm afraid of being ripped off because of all the fake items out there. Can you guys recommend reputable selle

?

Default New collector question

I am very interested in German historical items and have just begun collecting. I'm afraid of being ripped off because of all the fake items out there. Can you guys recommend reputable sellers that won't rip off a newbie like me? I'm interested particularly in daggers, medals and possibly drk items. I'm open to other items as well. Thank you!!!!!

I would suggest browsing through the classifieds on this forum. Many great items in which I've personally purchased.

Hello Lisako and welcome! If you find something you think you would like to buy from a dealer of which there are many, copy the photos and post them here in the proper category asking for help with authenticity. In a short while, some of the experts here will either verify a genuine item or tell you what is wrong with said item. Lots of great collectors on here willing to help. Best of luck, Bob

?

Thank you both so much! I actually just purchased a silver mother's cross from the classified page.

Thank you for supporting our members and welcome!

I actually purchased the mothers crosses on these classifieds as well. Good choice!

20160717_204506.jpg
    In fact all of these were purchased here. I'm like you, worried about getting a fake and with good reason. I'm not worried the least bit buying here.

?

That helps a lot thank you! I purchased a piece of the AH formal pattern silver. Can anyone tell me if I should store that with an anti tarnish cloth or not?

Can't answer that one for you. Strongly suggest you post a pic with that question in the proper category. I'm sure that question can be answered by another.

Spend some time studying the posts in the category's you are interested in on this great forum and learn about what is correct and what is not. This time spent will be very beneficial! Bob

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast