Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to the forum

Article about: Hello everyone! I don't know whether this is the right section, if not, please move the thread. My first contact with the forum was via this thread: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polish...le

CfG
    ?

Default New to the forum

Hello everyone!

I don't know whether this is the right section, if not, please move the thread.

My first contact with the forum was via this thread: Polish Forced Labour (Zwangsarbeiter/Fremdarbeiter) collection

It was quite nice to see a topic like this being discussed that matter-of-factly while in many other forums one can -sadly- find many political right-winged users especially when it comes to discussions about Nazi crimes.

Third Reich Forced Labour, Jewish experience in the Third Reich and Nazi (war) crimes in general are my fields of interest.

By the way I'm able to speak German so if you'd ever like to have some German text translated or have problems to read German handwriting please feel free to ask.

Regards,
    CfG

?

Welcome CfG Im too quite interested in the camp systems and forced labourers parts of this history
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

?

Welcome CFG ... glad to see you like the content of the "Polish" section.
    We like to keep discussions in proper proportion, and as you can see, we are quite strict on the paths that discussions can take over various aspects of the Third Reich.
    "We" are predominantly collectors, and wild or exaggerated points of view are basically not tolerated here.

Regards

Gary J.

Hello mate and a big welcome to the forum
    Ben

Welcome CFG!

Are you also collecting items related to forced labourers in Germany?

How did you become interested in the subject, mine was like many on the "Polish section" here, as a result of a common Polish family experience during WWII.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

"Hello good evening and welcome"....

CfG
    ?

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Welcome CFG!

Are you also collecting items related to forced labourers in Germany?

How did you become interested in the subject, mine was like many on the "Polish section" here, as a result of a common Polish family experience during WWII.
    Hello StefanM!

I only became interested in these topics recently so I don't have much of a "collection" yet.

As far as I know there was no case of forced labour experience in my family.
    But I find it very important to keep the memory of Nazi crimes alive anyway and am therefore interested in them.

Regards,
    CfG

CfG
    ?

Quote by Gary J View Post
    We like to keep discussions in proper proportion, and as you can see, we are quite strict on the paths that discussions can take over various aspects of the Third Reich.
    "We" are predominantly collectors, and wild or exaggerated points of view are basically not tolerated here.
    So my first impression was right, nice to see one of the forum's users confirm that.

@all:

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Regards,
    CfG

Welcome to the forum CfG, you will find that we are all pretty level headed people here, who do our best to respect the history we are interested in. Those idiots with extreme views get the "bum rush" off here pretty quickly! I to am interested in the Konsentration Lager system and we have a fine sub-section here on the subject in the "after the battle" forum. CarlB and StefanM are big contributors to that section and you will find some great information there. I myself am travelling to Poland in April to meet with Carl( He lives in Prague) and travel to a few of the camps, to view and learn a bit more about the horror of these places first hand. Leon.

CfG
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Welcome to the forum CfG, you will find that we are all pretty level headed people here, who do our best to respect the history we are interested in. Those idiots with extreme views get the "bum rush" off here pretty quickly! I to am interested in the Konsentration Lager system and we have a fine sub-section here on the subject in the "after the battle" forum. CarlB and StefanM are big contributors to that section and you will find some great information there. I myself am travelling to Poland in April to meet with Carl( He lives in Prague) and travel to a few of the camps, to view and learn a bit more about the horror of these places first hand. Leon.
    Hello Leon!

Thank you for your kind welcome as well!
    I will definitely take a closer look at the section you suggested.

Enjoy your trip to Poland and maybe post some photos, I would like to see any as I only visited Bergen-Belsen (the Konzentrationslager where Anne Frank died) so far.

Regards,
    CfG