Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Forum Raffle!

Article about: Hi Guys, we ran a forum raffle over last December and the early New Year. It was very sucessful and a popular forum event. I plan on doing the same again this year. Several members have alre

Default New Forum Raffle!

Hi Guys, we ran a forum raffle over last December and the early New Year. It was very sucessful and a popular forum event.

I plan on doing the same again this year. Several members have already kindly offered items to donate via PM to me.

I am now looking for items. These need to be small items. Last year we found larger items like helmets etc, while gratefully accepted, were totally un-economic to post. Items like badges and insignia, buckles etc are ideal.

Items can be German or Allied and pref WW2 in date. I say this as they were the most popular and naturally I want items to make the best possible value to the forum.

The raffle will only be open to Gold Club members.

Once we have some items in I will announce the rules and tickets prices and start date.

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Looking forward to this again. Hopefully I will win something this year. Good luck to all.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy