Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Forums!

Article about: Hi Guys, we are pleased to annouce several new forums have been added today! The Western Allies forum, which was a footnote within the Soviet section, has now been given it's own dedicated s

Default New Forums!

Hi Guys, we are pleased to annouce several new forums have been added today!

The Western Allies forum, which was a footnote within the Soviet section, has now been given it's own dedicated section with the usual sub forums on caps, uniforms, helmets, etc. This will cover Great Britain & Commonwealth Forces, the USA and other Allied armies from WW2.

We have also created a completely new forum devoted to the Polish Army. This is becoming a very popular subject and it is good to have it represented here. There are 4 sections to this.

Our other additional armour forums (German & Soviet) have been re-organised and placed together under a completely new dedicated Armour forum which now has a Brit/US section plus an International one to cater for the rest . Also to be found here is a new modelling forum which will cover both vehicles, figures etc.

Please take a look down the main menu and find your way around. Previous topics have been moved to the new destinations.

All of this will make finding thread topics much easier, both for you and the search engines.

I should also add two new moderators have been put in place, so please welcome Gary and Tony to the Polish forums. I know they will go a great job.

Enjoy!

Cheers, Ade.

PS: And a big thanks to Dimas for doing the hard work!

Default Re: New Forums!

Nice job!!
    And welcome to Gary and Tony.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks Ade,the model forum's of interest to me. Stewy S

Hi Ade
    sound really good and welcome to Gary and Tony i know they will do a good job as all other moderators do. I also look forward to the model forum as does stewy s,
    dave.