Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New to the hobby and the forum

Article about: by greatwhite Hi Slade and welcome to the best forum on the net, like yourself i am too a areospace QA inspector i deal with turbine blades and work to a tolerance of 0.001" these are o

?

Welcome. I am a member on several forums but find this one the best for knowledge and personal attitudes.

Hummel
    "Currently looking for period items relating to the German city of Amberg."

mpw
    ?

Welcome Slade. You have come to the right place. A very friendly informative group of guys who will help in what ever way they can and as you have witnessed a good sense of humour thrown in for free too.

Mark.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Oh well, now I have to figure out a different reason as to why she says she is always tired or has a headache........

Michael
    I one of my wives start with such famous violin consert i just go to one of the others.

Problem solved.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

?

Quote by mpw View Post
    Welcome Slade. You have come to the right place. A very friendly informative group of guys who will help in what ever way they can and as you have witnessed a good sense of humour thrown in for free too.

Mark.
    Thanks! The humor and the knowledge definitely. Plenty of other forums take/present themselves way too seriously.

Welcome aboard Slade, I'm sure you'll have no regrets joining up, there is a wealth of knowledge here mate.

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Welcome aboard Slade, I'm sure you'll have no regrets joining up, there is a wealth of knowledge here mate.
    Thanks for the warm welcome sandgroper!

Big welcome to the forum mate, I really like your collection! Nicely displayed as well.

Cheers, Patrick

As said by many WELCOME!!! Great guys here,try if possible posting anything you are thinking of buying here first you will save a lot of money and headaches. And thanks from wanting to join as a member!!!!
    Marty

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    As said by many WELCOME!!! Great guys here,try if possible posting anything you are thinking of buying here first you will save a lot of money and headaches. And thanks from wanting to join as a member!!!!
    Marty
    Marty, Thanks and will do! What I have collected so far either came from here or places recommended by this forum with a few of the lesser valuable ones acquired locally. I plan to utilize this forum as much as possible. As you said a great group of guys and a real pleasure to talk with. Hopefully someday I will be able to pay it forward as well

Hi Slade..welcome to the forum and welcome to the family
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast