Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New Job

Article about: Congratulations on the new job Paul, I hope it all works out well for you mate! A shame that your first day involved the attempted destruction of a WW2 air raid shelter but it's great that y

Congratulations on the new job Paul, I hope it all works out well for you mate! A shame that your first day involved the attempted destruction of a WW2 air raid shelter but it's great that you have a new job mate!

mpw
    ?

Yes, it is a shame to demolish such historical structures. An important part of 20th century social history. If it really is standing in the way of progress then your manager would do well to throw away his generator powered breaker (OK fo DIY and braking tarmac paths) and hire a breaker powered by a compressor. Sounds like an interesting job you have got there, good luck with it.

Mark.

....slap a door on it and rent it out.

I remember we took one of these down in Sefton street Liverpool, (next to the dock) took us a very long week to do it !! best of luck gunny and get the radox out to rest your weary joints when you have done it
    cheers Ronnie

?

Congratulations on the job Paul..keep up the good work.....Just watch the back..lol..you aren't no spring chicken!!.. Well done me laddie..Cheers Terry.

You could call the Luftwaffe for tips mate, this sort of thing was their bread and butter not that long ago. They might even have some surplus parachute mines

Anfragen aus der Öffentlichkeit werden Ihnen im Callcenter der Luftwaffe beantwortet.

Telefon: +49 (0) 2203 908 3134

Kontakt

Quote by mpw View Post
    Yes, it is a shame to demolish such historical structures. An important part of 20th century social history. If it really is standing in the way of progress then your manager would do well to throw away his generator powered breaker (OK fo DIY and braking tarmac paths) and hire a breaker powered by a compressor. Sounds like an interesting job you have got there, good luck with it.

Mark.
    Yes mate the breaker was a joke and it's going to have to be a compressor powered job, i really agree about it being a shame to demolish it but the residents think it'e an eyesore!.. if it was in my garden i'd turn it into a war room!...

Fill it full of old timber and torch it, that'll crack all the brickwork and help perish the concrete, then knock it down. Bugger H&S, and smokeless fuel regs, just do it dude.

And beware of exploding concrete, I've been there and it's not nice.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Fill it full of old timber and torch it, that'll crack all the brickwork and help perish the concrete, then knock it down. Bugger H&S, and smokeless fuel regs, just do it dude.

And beware of exploding concrete, I've been there and it's not nice.
    Yup i've seen it Ned not nice at all!....

?

Move in with 20 mates and sing "We shall not be moved"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast