Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Article about: Hello guys, I would like to introduce our new member PatriotNC1. He is a very good friend of mine and from the US. I know you will give him a good welcome as always here on WRF I will send h

?

Default New Member

Hello guys,

I would like to introduce our new member PatriotNC1. He is a very good friend of mine and from the US. I know you will give him a good welcome as always here on WRF

I will send him a link to this thread of course.

Regards, Lars

Howdy Patriot, welcome to the forum and i hope we can be of some help to each other in the future!..

Welcome mate, any friend of Lars is a friend of mine I'm sure you will enjoy it here if you are into history.

?

Welcome to the site PatriotNC1 I'm pretty sure you will find a good forum with excellent members.Hope you enjoy it. Cheers Terry.

Welcome aboard mate, I'm sure you'll find plenty of great advice, help and info here to keep you coming back.

Thank you, Lars. Very interesting forum. I look forward to seeing the posts. I do appreciate the invitation. I do apologize for taking long to respond, but work got a bit hectic for about an hour or so. Nice to meet everyone in here! - C.J.

Quote by PatriotNC1 View Post
    Thank you, Lars. Very interesting forum. I look forward to seeing the posts. I do appreciate the invitation. I do apologize for taking long to respond, but work got a bit hectic for about an hour or so. Nice to meet everyone in here! - C.J.
    Where are you from in NC? i've got friends in Southern Pines!...

Good morning, Gunny. I'm from Western North Carolina, out in the mountains. Right near Lake James.

Hi and welcome aboard!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello Patriot, Welcome to the forum, you will meet some great chaps here who are always willing to share their knowledge.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast