Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New members and Classifieds

Article about: Hello i see that many new members start putting items for sale on the classifieds i dont know if i'm right or not but i think that at least you can buy a wrf membership and help the forum th

Default New members and Classifieds

Hello i see that many new members start putting items for sale on the classifieds
    i dont know if i'm right or not but i think that at least you can buy a wrf membership and help the forum that's helping you sell your items... or at least stay here for a while and contribute to the forum with valuable posts
    Thanks

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    Hello i see that many new members start putting items for sale on the classifieds
    i dont know if i'm right or not but i think that at least you can buy a wrf membership and help the forum that's helping you sell your items... or at least stay here for a while and contribute to the forum with valuable posts
    Thanks
    I agree with you and there also has been some direct advertising ad's on the forum threads, but the mods are doing a great job and delete them, since of course it's against the rules here and also rude if you ask me.

Luckily this forum is filled with great members otherwise, I wish everyone thought like you.

Thank you Aleks

Thanks
    I agree that as many members as possible should contribute by paying the fees, perhaps you might consider doing so, LOL.

As regards new members posting sales adverts, it would be better if they were here for a while before doing so, though as new members, I assume that they might not get many takers for their wares. I have to admit to not knowing what the forum policy is on this issue.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I agree 100%!!!!

Dean O

Maybe it would be better to add a post limit, so that you have to have an assigned number of posts before you can place ad's?

I know some of this has been discussed behind the scenes, and I think non paying members have to pay a fee to sell here.

As regards a minimum post count, it is very easy to click on as many threads as needed and just say something like, I like it, it looks great, a wonderful pick up, etc.....
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Anon View Post
    I know some of this has been discussed behind the scenes, and I think non paying members have to pay a fee to sell here.

As regards a minimum post count, it is very easy to click on as many threads as needed and just say something like, I like it, it looks great, a wonderful pick up, etc.....
    I know it is, but there isn't anything else to do really. I haven't heard of the fee, so that is good.

Quote by Anon View Post
    I agree that as many members as possible should contribute by paying the fees, perhaps you might consider doing so, LOL.

As regards new members posting sales adverts, it would be better if they were here for a while before doing so, though as new members, I assume that they might not get many takers for their wares. I have to admit to not knowing what the forum policy is on this issue.
    i want to donate to the forum
    but im 17 and i dont have a bank account
    i wanted to pay with paysafe cards but it's not possible so.....

i want to donate to the forum
    but im 17 and i dont have a bank account
    i wanted to pay with paysafe cards but it's not possible so.....
    No worries and fair enough. Maybe one day in the future perhaps.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast