Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A New Waffen SS forum !

Article about: hello the community, if you like the ss items, history, legend, or other think, you will like this new forum about the ss units only the link : Free forum : Das Reich this is a new forum wit

Default A New Waffen SS forum !

hello the community,

if you like the ss items, history, legend, or other think, you will like this new forum about the ss units only

the link :
    Free forum : Das Reich

this is a new forum without nazi or political idea, just the history and knowledge of course

thanks all
    Sebastien.

Default Re: A New Waffen SS forum !

It looks worth looking into,although Just one forum is time consuming enough for me. Thanks!

Membership is growing,it's a site that won't tread on anyones toes. It can run alongside the other worth while sites such as this one. Good to see someone clued up enough & interested enough to get it up & running. It's got my support & needs us folk to help by giving it a look. After all it cost you nothing to view/join. Stewy

Just as well,i told you,you'd better behave or there'll be no treats on Sunday at Bedford. I ain't helping you out of the toilet window to get a half bottle of vodka. Coz she won't let you drink. As for me,i'm steering clear of your mrs. I'm already in trouble & i ain't met her. Stewy

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    i always carry a hip flask,,, and if youve ever seen the size of her hips???
    Probably full of "White lightning",knowing roofers
    PS. "White lightning" is alchoholics favourite Cider. For the non-Brits out there.

?

In Russian slang the wodka is "Heavy water".
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dimas,i've visited Tallinn a couple of times & the vodka is mighty fine! Believe me only alchoholics & roofers drink "white lightning"! IMO Phil covers both bases. Stewy

?

Quote by stewy View Post
    Dimas,i've visited Tallinn a couple of times & the vodka is mighty fine! Believe me only alchoholics & roofers drink "white lightning"! IMO Phil covers both bases. Stewy
    Next time you'll be there, just give me a call, we'll make the wodka maraton
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hello fellow Members.
    I would say - we are not allowing that kind of advertisments. But I'am closing the eyes at the first time.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post

i only drink when im awake
    Lightweight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast